All students with an Isothermal student email account have access to Microsoft Office as a free download. Microsoft Office can be downloaded and installed on Windows PC or a Mac. The free download includes the following products from the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Please note: Access is NOT included in the free download.
Steps to download and install:
1. To download Microsoft Office to your device, you will need to have access to your Isothermal Student account. If you do not have access to your Isothermal Student account, refer to the “Logging In” page located on the Isothermal website.
2. After you have logged in to your account, select the Outlook app.
3. Once your Outlook inbox is displayed, click the square-dots icon in the top left corner of the page. An apps menu will open on the left side of the page. Select the “Office” link in the top right corner of the menu.
4. The Microsoft Office apps page will be displayed. Select the “Install Office” button in the top right corner of the page, then click the “Office 365 apps” button. This will download the Office 365 installation file onto your device.
5. After you have downloaded the installation file, you will need to run the file either by locating it inside your web browser’s “Downloads page” or inside your device’s “Downloads” folder.
6. To run the file, open it and select the “Yes” option when prompted if you want to allow the app to make changes to your device. This will begin the installation of Microsoft Office.