Isothermal’s Records Office oversees a wide range of functions plus many policies and procedures necessary to move students from enrollment to completion. The Records Office also provides training and guidance for faculty and staff who are involved in the administration of these policies and procedures. The Records Office has the responsibility for maintaining student records in accordance with existing federal and state laws, college policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended.
2014 Registration Information
- The Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 class schedules will be available on Patriot Port March 10th. See instructions for searching for sections on Patriot Port.
- Registration Information Books are available both in your departments or download a pdf version.
- Students who are currently enrolled this Spring can make an appointment to meet with your advisor. Academic Advising Day is Friday, March 28th. Please do not miss this opportunity to have the first chance to register before classes fill.
- Registration opens on Monday, April 7th for students who have completed the admissions process. During open registration, students can register or make schedule adjustments through Patriot Port if they have already been advised.
- Summer 2014 tuition is due by 4pm on the Friday of the week you register, with the exception of Friday, April 18th a holiday.
- Fall 2014 tuition is not due until the week of July 14th.
- Business Office hours:
- Monday – Thursday, April 7th – 10th 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Starting Friday, April 11th resume regular Business Office hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.).
- Friday and Monday, April 18th – 21st the college is closed for the Holidays.
- For more information, call Judy Odell at 828-395-1298.
- Summer/Fall 2014 registration will close Friday, May 2nd.
- Summer Last Chance Registration is Tuesday, May 20th with tuition due the day you register.
- Classes start on Wednesday, May 21st for Summer 2014.
- Schedule adjustments can be made on Thursday, May 22nd for Summer 2014.
- Last day to drop with a 100% refund is Tuesday, May 20th for Summer 2014.
- Last day to drop with a 75% refund is Wednesday, May 28th for Summer 2014.
- Graduation Deadlines:
- Summer 2014—Thursday, June 12th, 2014
- Fall 2014—Friday, October 17th, 2014
If you have questions regarding this information, please call Student Records at828-395-1465.