Career and College Promise
Bookstore Summer 2014 Hours
Summer/Fall 2014 Registration Information.
- The Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 class schedules will be available on Patriot Port on March 10, 2014. See below for instructions on searching for sections on Patriot Port.
- Students who are currently enrolled this Spring can make an appointment to meet with your advisor. Academic Advising Day is Friday, March 28th. Please do not miss this opportunity to have the first chance to register before classes fill.
- Registration opens on Monday, April 7thfor students who have completed the admissions process.
- Summer 2014 tuition is due by 4pm on the Friday of the week you register, with the exception of Friday, April 18tha holiday.
- Business Office hours:
- Monday – Thursday, April 7th– 10th8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Starting Friday, April 11thresume regular Business Office hours (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm).
- Friday and Monday, April 18th– 21stthe college is closed for the Holidays.
- For more information, call Judy Odell at 828-395-1298.
- Classes start on Wednesday, May 21stfor Summer 2014.
- Last day to drop with a 100% refund is Tuesday, May 20thfor Summer 2014.
- Last day to drop with a 75% refund is Wednesday, May 28thfor Summer 2014.
- Go to www.isothermal.eduweb page
- Click on the Patriot Port Icon
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on Search for Sections-login not necessary
- Select term from drop down box
- You can choose a subject or leave blank for all sections
- Course levels not necessary
- If you know the course and section number you can enter but also not necessary
- Other optional field, times, days, title keyword, location, academic level and Instructor’s Last Name
- Once all options have been selected, click the submit button
- Notice number of pages at the top under Selection Results
- Notice Status-Open, Closed or Waitlisted
- The Available/Capacity/Waitlist are constantly being updated as students register and drop
- You can click on the Blue section Name and Title to obtain additional information concerning this section:
- Course Description
- Meeting Information
- Faculty Information
- Book Information
Summer / Fall 2014 Registration
March 2014 is advising month, and April 2014 is registration month. Please make an appointment with your adviser to begin the registration process for Summer 2014 and Fall 2014.
Meredith Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tabitha Bailey - email@example.com